Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is Official

AS of 3/23 it was official. I am now signed up for the Portland to Coast Relay Walk on August 28th and 29th. I have always wanted to participate in the Hood to Coast Relay race but knew I wasn't ready for the challenge completely. So I am starting with the walk and I am VERY excited.

I am on a team with 5 of my closest friends and I am very excited to share this accomplishment with them. Jenn and I have done a few training walks together and I have done a few on my own. We keep trying to come up with new and more challenging places we can walk in the evenings and hopefully some really challenging ones on the weekends. It looks like we have a few tough legs in store for us.

I am really excited and looking forward to this experience and sharing it with Jenn, Tara, Jenny, LindsAy and Erin. PTC here we come!!!!

No comments: