Monday, March 30, 2009

Just checking in....

I have been meaning to blog this last week since I have been back from Vegas. However Tuesday my laptop took a crap so I haven't been taking it home at night, therefore no blog.

While I was in Vegas it gave me a plethora of ideas for blog topics. As I would see stuff or think of stuff I would add them in to my notes on my Blackberry (which I think is an entire post of it's own). Hopefully this weekend I will get some time to blog and will attach some of the blog topics. (Since I am just posting this on Monday I didn't get a chance to write this weekend.)

On the book update I took Erin's advice and I read Girl With A Pearl Earring. I loved it! It wasn't anything I expected it to be. I have now decided to read The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. Reading has consumed my time lately. It makes me feel like I have an entirely different set of friends that nobody knows about. It is weird I know. I do love talking to other people though about different books and giving them suggestions. I especially love it when I suggest a book and they love it as much as I did. Recently I suggested Confessions of a Shopaholic to Jenn and Water for Elephants to Erin. I was so excited that they liked the books. It was like they now know my new friends. :)

No comments: