Thursday, April 02, 2009

Addictions

I have come to realize I have 2 addictions. 1 I've had for a while and the 2nd one I have recently discovered. It is worse than than FB itself.

Addiction 1 - Reading, I can't stop. When I am at work or doing something all I can think about is what is going to happen next and figuring out where I can fit reading into laundry, working, dishes, working, PTC training, working, cleaning, working out and sleep. :)

Addiction 2 - My BlackBerry. Seriously I completely understand why it is called the CrackBerry. Are you kidding me? I never need a computer again. I have access to every email address I have (including work), IM, BlackBerry messanger, text, Internet, BrickBreaker, FB the list is endless. I get so excited when I find an new application I can download that is free. What am I doing to my brain. I think I need to read more. :)

I guess there could be worse things to be addicted to.

No comments: