Wednesday, March 28, 2007

So Much To Me

I feel like a special person in my life is drifting away. I love her and her friendship to the end and don’t know what to do. Each day I wait to see if I will here from her. I feel like each day that goes by she is slowly slipping away. I know she has things in her life she is focusing on and so do me but it never hurts to ask if I am alright. I ran across this poem today by an author named Jenny. I never know what to say but thought this explains how I feel. I hope one day she reads this and knows I am ALAYS thinking of her, miss her and love her so very much.

So Much To Me
by Jenny

Another day is passing
And still there is no word
On how your life is going
And who is in your world

I pray you will consider
These words I write to you
I like you in my life
Yet maybe now it’s through

I don’t want to see
Our relationship come to an end
And I don’t want to find
our lives standing still

We are moving towards the end
And we really ought to wait
Because God planted something special
Deep within our hearts

I know your life is hectic
You are busy all day through
My life is busy also
But I still think of you

I want to send my love
And remind you of these things
Just so you will know
You mean so much to me

No comments: