Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sad & Empty

How do I get it under control? Ever since I started working at the GAP I have hated folding my clothes. Most people who have lived with me have always known I have never really been "good" at keeping my room clean. Now that I work 2 jobs I HATE doing laundry and it is a mess to say the least. I have piles of clothes all over my room and do it when I have to. I just wish I had someone that could come do it for me. "Magic Fairy are you out there? You can come over whenever you would like."

Today is just one of those days where I finally let everything get to me. I try so hard to not let certain things get to me and just think in time they will all go away. In the mean time I am just really sad and wish it would happen faster. I have this empty feeling in me right now and can't really talk about it or explain it. You know a lot of people blame it on the weather but I don't seem to think that. The weather has never been a cause of me being depressed. There is so much I want to say right now to rant but I can't so all I can do is just say today I am sad and empty!

Maybe I should go eat a banana!

No comments: