Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Friend of A Friend

I have read this blog of a friend of a friend. I know some people may calling it snooping or stalking but I heard this friend of my good friend was going through a hard time. So every now and then I will check her blog to see how I can pray for her without her knowing e or knowing about me.

See I have a special place in my heart for this girl because I went through something very similar to what she is going through now. This morning I heard very sad news and it brought me to tears. Mind you I don't even know this girl but the things and times in her life are so similar to things I have gone through that it breaks my heart to hear she is going through something so hard.

It makes you question life and God. Why...why...why would it happen? I look back on the things that happened in my life so many years ago and how trivial they may seem now. I sometimes laugh but my heart does break for the few friendship I lost along the way.

To The Girl I Don't "Really" Know,

It may seem like God isn't there and that everything is crashing. It may get worse before it gets better. You may be mad at God for years, you may be mad at friends and people for years but one day you won't look back any more. You will realize God had a different plan for you not the one you picked out so perfectly for your self. The one he has planned for you I promise is so much better. It may not seem like that today or for a while but take it from someone that has walked the same shoes you are in, it does. Know that someone you don't know is praying for you and I hope some day I get to meet you. ~Taneha

No comments: