Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally.....

At last, I got the day I have been waiting for. They have been teasing us for so long and at 5:15am Chris whispered it is snowing outside be careful driving to work. At 5:45am Chris woke me up and said he was going to drive me so I had to get ready. We took our time and I finally got to work at 7am. Only one other person was there so the 3 of us went out and played for a little bit. After hanging out for 2 hours they finally decided to close our office.

After making our way home we changed, watch Kona jump in the snow a little and Chris took me over to Thomas and Lindsey's house. We got the kids ready and went to the park down the street. There were SO many people there playing on the hills sledding and doing all the fun things kids do when they get a snow day. We had so much fun.

It was so nice to go outside and enjoy all the beauty and peace fullness of the snow. This was for sure a GREAT day. To top it off today is Lexi's birthday so we got to spend all day playing with her in the snow for her birthday. It has been by far a GREAT day!!!

It isn't letting me download pictures now but I will later.


2 comments:

Jenn Sanders said...

Fun, fun, fun! I loved it. I wish I didn't have to go in today though...

Jesse and Sarah said...

I wish I could play in the snow. I have lots of it here, but it is too cold to go outside.