Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Running

After running Run Like Hell in Oct. I was having trouble getting back into the grove of things.  Sure I would do a run here and there with Erin at night or early morning but I just wasn't feeling it.  Last night I had a good run and it felt good.  I did however realize it is FREAKING cold outside and I need new winter running gear.  So if you feel the need to purchase me a few things for Christmas I would love any of the items below.  :) If you can't do Christmas cause funds are tight don't worry my birthday is Jan. 2nd and I will take gifts any time in January. 

Nike Vapor Flash Running Jacket....This jacket is Bas ASS.  Ok so it is a little spendy but totally worth it if you are night running.  It is one HUGE reflector when headlights shine on you. 
Nike Element Shield Max Jacket........I love this jacket too but not as safe as the jacket above.  It will keep the rain off.  It won't keep my from dying though. 

I could use a few more Dri-FIT longsleeves so I don't have to wash the 2 I have each night.  :)
Dri-FIT running pants I need a couple pair. I am not sure which I like best yet but when I find out I will let you know.  Kind of like the shorts.  I can always use another pair of running shorts.  This girl can never have too many Nike running shorts.  :)

No comments: