Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Thankful Day 2 - My Best Friends

I truly can say I am lucky.  Some may laugh because they say I have too many BFF's.  Honestly though, I have the BEST friends in the world.   I don't think I would have made it through these last 9 months without them.

They let me text at any hour of the night.
Call any time I want.
Cry when I want.
Laugh when I want.
Send the most amazing text messages of encouragement when I need them.
Come over on Valentines so I am not alone. 
Take trips with me.
Sing to me to make me laugh.
Run with me.
Walk with me.
Drink with me.....Yes we all need to drink sometimes.
Have Anniversary parties for me. 

Today I am thankful for these women in my life.  I love you girls SO much. I hope you know how thankful I am to have you in my life.















No comments: