Monday, April 12, 2010

Lost Lake

The weather report for Saturday at one point was off and on showers. Mainly in the afternoon or evening. I figured I would get up, clean the upstairs and do laundry all day.

When I got up and looked outside, to my amazement (why since it is Oregon) it was beautiful. Poor Kona had been cooped up in the house and was getting the nervous, "I need out of this effing house" whine. I was trying to think of what we could do that would be fun but close since Chris had to leave by 4 or 5 to go to work. I decided to make noise and wake him up about 10ish. He went and got coffee for us, finally. When he got back I suggest going to this lake towards the beach where he went fishing recently, Lost Lake.


View Larger Map

I changed quickly and he loaded the truck. An hour later we were there. I was reading a book, Kona was running playing with sticks and Chris was fishing. With in 2 minutes of casting he had a fish on.

It ended up being a beautiful day and we had a great time. It was nice to get away I needed it after the emotional week I had.

Can't wait to go back again and can't wait to go back to go camping this summer.

No comments: