Monday, January 07, 2008

It's like a movie and I am the only one that will ever see it the way I do...

I hated reading when I was in school I hated it when I was out of school. In the past 10 or so years I have come to love it. I love taking a book all 400 pages of it and reading it in an entire weekend. The thing I love most is it is like a movie in my head. I can't stop till I know what is going to happen next. Sometimes I have trouble going to sleep cause I want to keep reading till the book is done. I am almost done with my current read and need another one.

What should I read now?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Do you like mystery/suspense books? I just finished reading one written by one of my favorite authors, Wendi Corsi Staub called, "Don't Scream". It's a little graphic in places--she doesn't shy away from the gory details when people get offed, but I literally couldn't put it down, and it took everything I had not to peek at the end to find out who was the killer. Lots of twists and turns, and well that's enough. I don't want to ruin anything for you :-)
Kristin~

Taneha said...

I like all kinds of books. I will have to get that one and see if I can do it. The worst part is I will have dreams about books I read so if they are murder mystery I have crazy dreams that drive me crazy. Lately I have reading a bunch of books by Sophie Kinsella. She writes girlie books but for some reason I get hooked on them I just finished my 6th book by her. :) I do like to try new authors.