Tuesday, January 08, 2008

PS, I Love You

About 2 or 3 years ago I read PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. I was absolutely in love with the book. Couldn't put it down was laughing and crying every time I read it. I was so excited when I saw they had made it into a movie. I am kind of worried though, the book was so good how could the movie be as good. I know deep down it never is. I am still excited.

Yesterday I couldn't decided what I was going to read next and since I just finished another book by Sophie Kinsella, which was good by the way. Today I decided I would read PS, I Love You again just to give my movie memory a refresher.

For my birthday next Sunday Lindsey is taking me to go see PS, I Love You. I can't wait. I will let you know what I think.

Side note I just realized she Cecelia Ahern is one of the creators for Samantha Who. I have actually watched it a few times and think it is pretty funny.

No comments: