Monday, August 27, 2007

I always say it but do I always really mean it?

I always catch myself saying, "never do anything for someone expecting something in return."

Do I really mean that?

I think a lot of times I say it but in the back of my mind I kind of do. I learned early in my life that I can't expect anything from anyone even people that are the closest to you. I was let down a lot by expecting things and this has in the past made me a VERY cold person. Thank God that it hasn't kept me that cold person. Most of you who know me, know I would do anything for the almost anyone, even someone I don't know if I have the ability. I just have to keep reminding myself what I always tell myself.

"Never do something for someone expecting anything in return. Do it cause you love them and want to."

No comments: