Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How do you know when it is cold outside?

I have this way of how I decide if it is cold outside or not. This morning I went to the deli by my work to pick up an energy drink. As I walked outside I could see my breath in the air. Since I was little that has always been my way of deciding whether it was cold out or not. As I walked to my car I decided it is officially Fall weather. This made me a little sad that summer is over but excited to move into the cool months. It is one of my favorite times of year and I am so excited. I love waking up in the morning when it is still dark outside. Some people think I am crazy I love it. I could go on and on about all the things I love about Fall. I am sure I will the closer we get.

It is time now to go watch the end of Big Brother 8. I am not happy about the 2 people that may win but what can I do?

No comments: