Friday, August 25, 2006

Simple Prayer Request


I myself don't normally pass these along because they are usually not true. This is the son of mine and Chris' best friends. His Aunt Katy posted this today and I would like to pass it on to as many people as possible. They may get to bring him home in a few weeks but like Katy said his progress has been slow and minimal with little movement in his legs.

If you would like to buy a band please let myself or Katy know. You can email me here or at tanehajo@hotmail.com.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

***************


Okay so I never post these bulletin or blog things much! Because honestly I think they are a wee... bit corny! But when you need to get something out to a lot of people I figured this was the best way to do it!

Some of you may already be aware of the tragedy that has recently occurred in mine and Troy's family, yet others of you may not be, and we are in need of as many extra prayers that we can possibly get.

About two and a half to three weeks ago our 9-month-old nephew was emitted to the hospital with a serious spinal cord disease, and has no movement from his neck down, with very limited movement in his legs. There is a possibility that he will recover. Yet with blood dialysis and physical therapy lately, there has been little progress.

I am asking for all of you to include him and his family in your prayers in the days to come. I am hoping that with the support of all of you he will be given the strength to overcome this battle and be given a chance that he greatly deserves.

This message is in no way meant to ask for anything other than a simple prayer. But for those of you that are interested, I have created "get well soon" awareness bands with his name on them. They are 7 bucks and all the money earned will be given to him for medical expenses. Contact me via email tkjenks05@yahoo.com if you would like one!

There has also been a donation fund set up at the Key Bank, on Farmington Road, for any of you that wish to donate.

Please Pray!!

Thanks! Katy Jenkins

No comments: