Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Swear I might hurt him......

So most of you know that Chris doesn't have a job and has been working on a few things. That is fine I am willing to be supportive and help out as long as he has a goal and looking forward. BUT OMG I am about to hurt him. He has pretty much done NOTHING the last 2 days and I am going to scream. Why is it that I am working 2 jobs but he can go to the rive one day then go play golf the next day. I am so mad that I can't even start to explain how mad I am. I am about to cry I am so raging pissed at him. When is it my turn to actually enjoy a day off or not have to worry about going to work or how tired I am because I couldn't sleep the night before, laying there worring about money. I get so frustrated cause I can't buy anything to make me feel better like I normally would cause we have no extra money. ARRRG I am just fuming frustrated right now. Ok I think I am done for now.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Use the pillow! Use the pillow!