Wednesday, March 26, 2008

American Idol

I LOVE IT!!! From beginning to end I love it. I have watched it almost every year consistently.

I remember the first year American Idol started I didn't start watching it cause I was on a business trip in Vegas (I know surprise, surprise). Once I got home I started watching and I got hooked.

Yes, I have an all time favorite contestant. From the beginning I loved Chris Daughtry. Chris and I both liked him for different reasons. We swore we would never watch again when he got kicked off but do you think I really lived up to that? NOPE! I did love Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood

American Idol is back and I can't decide who my favorite is. Chris didn't watch with me last year but he actually likes some of them this year so he has started watching again. We both really like David Cook. We will just have to wait and see. He also likes Jason Castro and Carly Smithson. I want to cheer for the girl from Oregon, Kristy Lee Cook but she just isn't as good as I thought she was going to be. She did have a good night last night but I don't think she will last very long. We are kind of hoping tonight Ramiele Malubay is voted off. I just don't think she has as strong of a voice as the other singer.

We will just have to wait and see. Who will be here next week?

No comments: