Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Friend

I have this friend her name is Andie. It is like Mandy but she is more like candie. She is the coolest! She has a pool you can swim in but not for long. You can walk on her but watch out she does bite if you tell her you want to keep her then lie and tell others you want to fire her. I don't know what to say but everyone needs an Andie in there pocket. With her in your pocket it will feel like a rocket.

But for real this time. Andie is one of those friends that it doesn't matter how long you don't talk or how often you talk you will be friends forever. If you give her the same she gives you, you will be friends for life. She is a very special person I met almost 3 years ago when I started at the GAP. She is amazing to talk to and even cry with if you need.

Andie, I love you and you are a rock star. You are an amazing person that goes through a lot and lets it go. You deserve the very best. As they say on the Golden Girls, "Thanks for being my friend. We've traveled down the roads and back again." Love you!

No comments: