Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

**************
This has always been one of my favorite verses. I have had this verse framed since I graduated high school. Between all the moves I didn't know what box it was in. On Sunday night I was looking in a box of pictures for a project I am working on. In the box I finally found it.

As a side note I found so many other things, emails from Heather, pictures of 6 Raft Rally's, pictures from Meadow Park, pictures from Jenn's house, pictures from our beach trips and a bunch of memories.

No comments: