Thursday, October 26, 2006

Changed it again.....

Ok I am sure nobody saw the last template I picked out buy I like this one so much better. One day I am going to figure out how to do my own so I won't have to search for ones on the internet that I don't like as much as one I create. I think that is what I like about myspace really. I can and have figured out how to change my page on my own. I can't seem to figure out how to change my background and template with blogger. :( Wow has it been a rough week but it is over.
Chris has been really sick on top of trying to finally finish his Real Estate classes so he can pass and move on. He has to do it by Wednesday too or he has a few issues which we will talk about later. Thank goodness he will be helping Jack on Monday and Tuesday cause lord knows we need the money.
So it is 4:58 and I am out of here (work) till Monday. I will have to post pictures of the Halloween party we are having on Saturday. Maybe I will decide to change my template again. ;-)

No comments: