Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bear With Me!

First I want to start by stating that I had to look up is it "Bear with me" or "Bare with me?" Just so you know, "Bear with me,” the standard expression, is a request for forbearance or patience. “Bare with me” would be an invitation to undress. “Bare” has an adjectival form: “The pioneers stripped the forest bare.” Just FYI incase some of you are wondering. ;)
I have been trying to find new templates for my blog and found this one which I love since it fits everything I have been doing lately. I do love quilting and sewing. The only problem is the margins are smaller and when I put in my pictures or slide shows perticularly my margins tweek out and moves my profile down to the bottom of the page. Taneha doesn't like that. So in the mean time I took them out so I could figure out how to fix it. I know I am a nut. :)

No comments: