Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Next Chapter

If you know me I don't let things go easily, no matter what it is.  Joke, something funny, something sad, something good or life changing.  It has actually turned into a joke.  Not sure why probably because I don't do well with change.  When it comes to good times, good memories and funny things I like to hold onto them as long as possible fearing I will forget them if I let them go. 

I the last year I have actually learned that letting things go isn't always bad.  Letting new things come into your life is ok.  But when they leave your life that is ok too.

Letting go no matter good or bad has become a lot easier.  It is just a new chapter in my book of life and I am ok with it.  It doesn't mean I cry any less, it just gets easier to accept changes and new chapters. 

 

No comments: