Tuesday, September 08, 2009

26 Years Ago

Today is the first day of school for many kids. As I think about each kid going back to school I start to think where has time gone?

26 years ago I was just starting 2nd grade. Which turned out to be the year I met my Best Friend. You go through a lot in 26 years of friend ship but I have to say thank you for this last year. This last year has been a great year. I know it isn't over but I know it will end just as good as it has been. You have helped me get through some great accomplishments this year and in 26 years.

At the beginning of the year we joked when I said, "for real this is going to be the year." Thank you for helping me make this year "that" year.

Here is to 26 years ago and 26 more years. I love you Jenn!



1 comment:

Jenn Sanders said...

Oh, I love you too! I just saw this!
We are soul-sisters that are deeper than we know.
Thanks for everything!
Love you!