Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Tries

I would defiantly say Chris is a better cook between the 2 of us. We usually cook together but since he hasn't been home much in the evenings the nights he has been home I decided I would try a few new recipes. Both I got from Every Day with Rachel Ray. Well one I actually got from Aunt Debbie but she got it from Rachel. Yes we are on a first name basis in our house.

Friday night I decided to attempt at making Eggplant Roll-Ups, the recipe I got from Aunt Debbie. Much to my surprise, Chris LOVED them. He isn't much of a "red sauce" person so he didn't add red sauce to his but we both agreed it was something we will be trying again very soon.

Another recipe which I got from the March issue of Every Day with Rachel Ray from her 30 minute meals was Spinach-Artichoke French Bread Pizza. Instead of making an entire meal out of it I made it as an appetizer. I just cut them up so everyone could have a slice of pizza. :-) I decided next time I am going to add mushrooms to the recipe.

We loved both of the recipes and I plan on making both of them again in the near future. Thanks Rachel. :)

No comments: