Friday, August 22, 2008

I Found

•Wishbone Salad Spritzers – It has 1 calorie per spray.
•If you are about to be pushed in the pool it is easier to just fall in than to fight it.
•My Jessica Simpson CD – wondering what happened to her I love the old Jessica.
•The new phone that I want – Verizon LG Dare.
•A new favorite recipe.
•Spinach makes your teeth feel weird.
•A new handle for our bathroom toilet.
•I have some of the most amazing family and friends.
•If I stick to it I can actually lose weight
•I miss you more than I thought I did.
•That play PackRat makes me crazy sometimes.
•I am kind of excited for the new 90210.
•I am addicted to Tori and Dean in Hollywood.
•Every time I call Kelle her ring back tone is playing on the radio.
•Looking for a new book to read – suggestions.
•I need a new camera.
•So many new wines that I love.
•Summer comes and goes way too fast!

No comments: