Monday, April 14, 2008

Visiting Jennie in Tennessee

I got the chance to go to Tennessee for the first time 2 weeks ago and got back last Wednesday. It amazes me how 8 days goes by so fast.

I flew from PDX to Dallas then from Dallas to Nashville. This was pretty painless but I was tired by the time I got to Nashville and HUNGRY. It is $5 for cheese and crackers on an American Airlines flight. I couldn't believe the day I had been counting down for so long was here. I walked around the corner and YAY I was there and we finally got to hang out. First stop Taco Bell!!!!

We had so much hanging out and catching up. Besides all the catching up we went to dinner for her Birthday and Longhorn Steakhouse and went out for a couple drinks at Old Chicago. The rest of the week we went to Target, Wal-Mart a few times, Nashville, PX, Fort Campbell, The HUT, "The New Big Poke", Rainforest Cafe, watched The Hills and best of all White Castle. I had so much fun and can't wait to go back. Here are a few pictures of our time together and the fun we all 5 had.
Going out to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse
Liv on our way to Rainforest Cafe
Zander and I after bath time
Crazy Gabs going down the slide
Gabs and I
Jennie, Liv and I on my last night
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
The Balloon that got stuck!!!

No comments: